2014年7月2日水曜日

東京 6月 Part 2 原宿

原宿, Harajuku - street fashion lovers' favorite area in Tokyo.
Not really my thing though, but they had many interesting stores and great food! 


We took many purikura, not just in Harajuku but the two above are taken in Harajuku! Purikura was one of the things I really looked forward to, and I was not disappointed! You might look a bit weird in the photos but it's so much fun ☆


Harajuku was also the area where most people asked to take photos with us, so I took the opportunity to take a picture as well! 

We went to pancake days since we wanted to try cute dessert-pancakes

We also had pasta (which was damn good)

And our no. 1 weird food; Bakudanyaki. Think of a mix between Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, mix in some random stuff (mini-egg, corn, mushroom, squid, sausage) and there you have it! Fun to try but would not eat again ... 
I was going to write about Meiji shrine here as well but I'll leave that for another post. Part 3に楽しみにして下さいね

2 件のコメント:

  1. I braced myself for the yummy food pics before I started scrolling, but NOPE I'm still super jealous and hungry now <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Haha I know! I get so hungry from looking at my Japan-food-pictures~ ; _ ;

      削除

コメントしてありがとうございます!♡